Features & Benefits
"There is no place like HOPE"
- The Creche IV Blanket™ is intuitive, using heating plates to warm the fluid with the touch of a single button.
- The Creche IV Blanket™ accommodates any intravenous administered fluids that a physician deems appropriate to warm to body temperature. “Infusing IV fluids warmed to body temperature was associated with improved comfort compared to standard, room temperature IV fluids.
- There are eight (8) built-in safety features that ensures the patient is always administered normothermic fluid.
- The Creche IV Blanket™ is the only IV Fluid warmer that supports universal compatibility and is interchangeable with all brands of infusion pumps, tubing, extension sets and accessories; saving the hospital valuable resources by not having to purchase yet another special disposable!
- The life expectancy of the Creche IV Blanket™ and the cost associated with it, makes it as affordable as a cup of coffee a day/per warmer with no added hospital expense.
- The Creche IV Blanket™ comes equipped with an articulating arm that attaches to an IV pole so that the healthcare provider can move it closer to the patient for safety, comfort and convenience.
- The Creche IV Blanket™ warms fluid at the point of use, wherever the patient is and whenever the patient needs it
- We know that heat appears to make some chemotherapy more effective in part because:
- Tumor tissue becomes more open to the uptake of the chemotherapy drug
- Tumor blood vessels dilate, taking up the chemotherapy
- Can damage the cancer DNA within the cells
- Heat appears to weaken the cells’ ability to protect themselves, making the drug even more toxic and potentially more effective in cancer patients.